Last Updated: March 2020
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
In General. We may collect information that can identify you and other information that does not identify you. We may collect this information through a website or mobile application. Such information may come from any of the following sources.
- Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you provide to us. This may include identifying information, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your credit card number, type, or expiration date. You may also provide us information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information such as your hometown or your username.
- Information about others. We may collect and store any personal information about other people that you provide to us. If you use our website to send others a product as a gift, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient, in order to process those requests or facilitate future activities.
Cookies and other technologies. We use various technologies to collect information from your device and about your activities on our site or application.
- Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our website or application. This information may include your IP address, device ID, your browser type and language, access times, the content of undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us, and the referring website address.
- Cookies and Use of Cookie Data. To facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience, we may assign your device one or more cookies when you visit our website or application. These cookies may be session cookies (expires when you close your browser) or a persistent cookie (remains on your device for an extended period of time). Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your activity when you sign in to our website. During your visits to other websites or applications where we advertise, we may use certain data collected on our site to show you Viori advertisements. We may allow our service providers to serve cookies from our website or application to allow them to assist us in various activities. For security purposes, we encrypt account-related data that we store in such cookies. Although you may not opt out of receiving online advertisements generally, you may control the collection of data on our site which is used for targeted advertising during your visits to other websites. You may opt out of our data collection for use by third party ad companies to provide targeted advertising to you when you visit other sites. To opt-out of Viori data collection for targeted advertising on other sites, click here: Opt Out Now. If you delete all of your cookies, you will have to go through the opt-out process again to reactivate your opted-out status. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our site.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages or in email and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online activities.
- Mobile Device IDs. We use mobile device IDs or Advertising IDs, instead of cookies, to recognize you when you use our mobile application. We do this to store your preferences and track your use of our app. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted, but Advertising IDs can be reset in “Settings” on your iPhone.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
In General. We may use information that we collect about you to: (1) deliver our products and services and manage our business; (2) manage your account and provide you with support; (3) perform research about your use of our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others; (4) communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, other partner companies, or other third parties; (5) develop and display content tailored to your interests on our site and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites; (6) perform ad tracking and website or mobile application analytics; (7) verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes; (8) enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions; and (9) perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Financial information. We may use financial information to (1) process payment for any purchases made on our website or application, (2) enroll you in programs in which you elect to participate, (3) protect against possible fraudulent transactions, and (4) otherwise as needed to manage our business.
Job applicants. If your personal information is submitted through our website when applying for a position with our company, the information will be used solely in connection with your application. We will only retain your information for the purpose of considering your application for current or future positions. This information may be shared with other partner companies for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for a position as well as with third-party service providers retained by us to collect, maintain, and analyze candidate submissions for job postings.
In summary. In all circumstances, we may perform these functions directly or use a third party vendor to perform these functions on our behalf who will be obligated to use your personal information only to perform services for us. If you access our services from a third party social platform, we may share non-personal information with that platform to the extent permitted by your agreement with it and its privacy settings.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Personal information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated in this Policy or when we inform you – in which case you will have an opportunity to opt out of having such information shared. We may share personal information with any of the following:
- Service providers: We may share information with third parties that perform services on our behalf. These service providers are not permitted to share or use such information for any purpose unrelated to the services they provide for us.
- Business partners: When you use our website or click-through our advertisements offered on third party sites, we may share personal information with partnering businesses to offer you applicable products, services, or advertisements. When you engage in a particular merchant's offer or program, you authorize us to provide your information to that merchant.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a court order or other legal proceeding; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to comply with law enforcement; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; or to enforce our website terms and conditions, agreements, or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and/or non-personal information. We may share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We also may share it with partner companies and third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our site and on websites or applications of third parties, and to analyze and report on advertising you see. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information, or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other business purposes. To opt-out of cookies that may be set by these third parties, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across services. We are committed to providing you with choices about the information we collect and that is why we provide opt-out links in this Policy. However, because the validity of DNT is unclear, we do not recognize or respond to any DNT signals.
There are places on our website where you may click on a link to access other third-party websites that do not operate under this Policy. These third-party websites may independently solicit and collect information from you. They may provide us with information about your activities on those websites. We recommend that you consult the privacy statements of all third-party websites you visit by clicking on the "privacy" link typically located at the bottom of the webpage you are visiting.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information by logging into your account and clicking on your account settings. You may also close your account at any time by visiting the same "Account Settings" page of your account. If you close your account, we may still retain certain information associated with your account. If certain information has been provided to third parties as described, retention of that information will be subject to those third parties' policies.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You can choose not to provide us with certain information. However, that may result in you being unable to use certain features or services.
When you register on our site, you consent to receive emails from us. You may choose to no longer receive emails from us by visiting the "Account Settings" page on your account. You will be given the opportunity, in any commercial email that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other emails, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Changing information in your account will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have provided your information to a third party before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party. We may also deliver notifications to your phone or mobile device. You can disable these notifications in your device’s settings or by deleting the relevant application.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We take appropriate security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. As such, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. You should take care with how you handle and disclose your personal information. You should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. The Federal Trade Commission has information about how to protect yourself against identity theft which can be accessed through the following link: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE ABOUT YOURSELF WHILE USING OUR SERVICE
Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable web pages, that information will be available and can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with voluntarily-posted information. As such, we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to sharing your personal information.
Although our website is a general audience site, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
VISITING OUR WEBSITES FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
Our servers are located in the United States. If you visit our website from outside the United States, be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States. By using our service outside of the United States, you agree to have your information transferred. If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details and more information regarding privacy and security in your region at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
NO RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
This Policy does not create rights enforceable by third parties or require disclosure of any personal information relating to users of the website.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We occasionally update this Policy. When we post changes to this Policy, we will revise the "last updated" date at the top of this Policy. We recommend that you check our site from time to time to inform yourself of any changes in this Policy or any of our other policies.
HOW TO REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELET THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please contact us.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us by email or postal mail as follows:
1471 W 1250 S Ste 101 Orem, UT 84058